The Beginning
I would imagine that with this post, being it's the first, I should introduce myself and why I decided that blogging was right for me. Right? I'm pretty sure that's how this is going to go. While I probably have a bunch of things to say that'll make this post about 30 pages long and wild about my crazy life, but I will try my hardest to make this post simple and sweet and over time, you'll learn who I am and grow to love me... Or at least I hope (fingers crossed).
The Beginning:
I title this blog "The Beginning" because to me, this is it. This is the beginning! So onto the explanation of that. I'm Tiffanie, I like Tiffanie Amber, it's not that I don't like the world knowing my last name, it's just that my last name isn't me. My last name is my father's name, which a brief explanation of that relationship is that I don't have one with my father. So when it comes to my last name, I like to just go by Tiffanie Amber. I'm 21 years old and a senior in college studying public communication, which more or less means I want to go into public relations and I'll graduate in May 2018.
Currently, my life is hectic. I in school, have a part-time job, an internship; when I'm not at any of these I'm either studying, doing homework, spending time with my dogs and loved ones, and last but not least I'm watching Youtube. I study Youtube in and out and when I'm doing with college in seven short months, I intend on starting my own Youtube channel. Which is why a blog to me is the perfect way to begin this journey. It'll help me with content and hopefully allow my name to get out there.
Now that we've gotten the why I started the blog out, maybe I should do a brief introduction of myself eh? I'm from Buffalo, NY and yes I'm obsessed with chicken wings as much as the next Buffalonian, don't ask if I prefer Anchor Bar to Duffs because I'll eat both of them on a given day. My hobbies really run low but if I had to list them they would be hockey, makeup, watching television shows, watching Youtube, and spending time with my two golden retrievers and family. I'm going to bold makeup. Why? Because by far, it's my favorite thing to do. When I'm sad, I play with makeup. When I'm mad, I play with makeup. When I'm happy, I play with makeup. Makeup is what I run to in all instances and no matter what, I'm happy. Whether it be watching makeup videos, putting on makeup, or buying makeup.
What is my intention with starting a blog instead of starting my vlog right away?
To be honest, I don't have time to start a vlog right now! I'm currently enrolled in 6 courses at college which is 18 credits, I have an internship which requires 10 hours during my week, I have a part-time job where I'm working 3 days a week; so I think it's pretty reasonable that when I'm not doing any of these all I want to do is sleep, eat, hangout with loved ones, and play with my dogs. I don't think that this is amazing content.
After this semester, I only have two core classes to take and I have to take two extra courses just to keep myself a full-time student. Which means I'll have a bunch more time! So in about 7 weeks, I fully intend on beginning my Youtube channel. But for now, blogging will be my beginning.
Goals:
I have goals, just like anyone else. For me, this blog is the beginning of these goals, it's the first step! In the right direction, may I add!
If you've made it this far, thank you! 😂 I can't wait to see where I'll go with this and where I'll be in seven months! Thank you for beginning this journey with me. 😊
The Beginning:
I title this blog "The Beginning" because to me, this is it. This is the beginning! So onto the explanation of that. I'm Tiffanie, I like Tiffanie Amber, it's not that I don't like the world knowing my last name, it's just that my last name isn't me. My last name is my father's name, which a brief explanation of that relationship is that I don't have one with my father. So when it comes to my last name, I like to just go by Tiffanie Amber. I'm 21 years old and a senior in college studying public communication, which more or less means I want to go into public relations and I'll graduate in May 2018.
Currently, my life is hectic. I in school, have a part-time job, an internship; when I'm not at any of these I'm either studying, doing homework, spending time with my dogs and loved ones, and last but not least I'm watching Youtube. I study Youtube in and out and when I'm doing with college in seven short months, I intend on starting my own Youtube channel. Which is why a blog to me is the perfect way to begin this journey. It'll help me with content and hopefully allow my name to get out there.
Now that we've gotten the why I started the blog out, maybe I should do a brief introduction of myself eh? I'm from Buffalo, NY and yes I'm obsessed with chicken wings as much as the next Buffalonian, don't ask if I prefer Anchor Bar to Duffs because I'll eat both of them on a given day. My hobbies really run low but if I had to list them they would be hockey, makeup, watching television shows, watching Youtube, and spending time with my two golden retrievers and family. I'm going to bold makeup. Why? Because by far, it's my favorite thing to do. When I'm sad, I play with makeup. When I'm mad, I play with makeup. When I'm happy, I play with makeup. Makeup is what I run to in all instances and no matter what, I'm happy. Whether it be watching makeup videos, putting on makeup, or buying makeup.
| I figured I'd put a picture of myself. 😁 |
What is my intention with starting a blog instead of starting my vlog right away?
To be honest, I don't have time to start a vlog right now! I'm currently enrolled in 6 courses at college which is 18 credits, I have an internship which requires 10 hours during my week, I have a part-time job where I'm working 3 days a week; so I think it's pretty reasonable that when I'm not doing any of these all I want to do is sleep, eat, hangout with loved ones, and play with my dogs. I don't think that this is amazing content.
After this semester, I only have two core classes to take and I have to take two extra courses just to keep myself a full-time student. Which means I'll have a bunch more time! So in about 7 weeks, I fully intend on beginning my Youtube channel. But for now, blogging will be my beginning.
Goals:
I have goals, just like anyone else. For me, this blog is the beginning of these goals, it's the first step! In the right direction, may I add!
If you've made it this far, thank you! 😂 I can't wait to see where I'll go with this and where I'll be in seven months! Thank you for beginning this journey with me. 😊
Comments
Post a Comment